Age requirement policy.
All guests must be 21 years or older to stay at the Alpenglow Lodge or be accompanied in the same room by a parent or legal guardian. Under-aged guests traveling with a partner or friends who are over the age of 21 do not meet the age requirement policy and will therefore be refused check-in. All guests are required to present a photo ID upon check-in.
Extra Person Charge
Rates are based on up to a two-person occupancy for a one-bedroom apartment, family studio, queen deluxe, queen studio, and studio suite, and four-person occupancy for a two-bedroom suite. An extra person charge of $15 plus taxes per person, per night, applies for additional guests. A One-Bedroom suite accommodates a maximum of four people, a Two-Bedroom suite accommodates a maximum of five people. Extra-person charges do not apply to children 18 years and under.
This property doesn’t offer extra beds.
Check-in & Check-out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
*Please note we require a credit card to be presented at check-in. The credit card will be authorized up to $500 for security and incidentals and released at check-out. We do not accept debit cards or cash.
The Alpenglow Lodge is a non-smoking building; all guests’ rooms are non-smoking including balconies. A fine will be charged to guests who choose to disobey the non-smoking policy.
The Alpenglow Lodge is not pet-friendly; we do not allow animals in the rooms with the exception of Trained Service Dogs (Emotional Support Animals are not allowed).
Bike & Storage Facility
Complimentary and secure bike and ski storage; bikes and skis are not permitted in the rooms.
Underground Pay Parking $15.00CAD per 24-hour parking. Parking space is subject to availability. The parking garage can accommodate vehicles up to 6’8″ high. But, the hotel does not offer oversize vehicle parking and is not responsible for finding alternative parking.
All guests have access to the guest laundry room with coin-operated machines. Detergent powder boxes are available at the Front desk for $1.
The fitness room, sauna, outdoor swimming pool, and hot tub are fully open.
Fitness room and sauna open daily 9 am – 9.45 pm
Pool Area and hot tub open daily 10 am – 9.45 pm
- No Deposit is charged.
- Full payment will be charged 30-days before guests’ arrival.
- Full payment will be charged at the time of booking for reservations made within 30-days of arrival.
- Free cancellation outside 30-days of arrival.
- If the reservation is canceled within 30-days of arrival (after full payment has been taken), it is non-refundable.
Covid-19 Related Cancellations
Guests are eligible for a Free Cancellation if any of the following reasons hold true:
- Reservation is canceled outside the cancellation period (see above for more details). MountainView Accommodation is no longer taking deposits for the duration of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Government Travel Restrictions change after making your reservation (ex. Non-Canadians cannot enter Canada due to border closures).
- Any other reasons are subject to review.